"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - La Rochefoucauld

Friday, November 12, 2010




BAD HAIR DAY

My friend Corey told me that her and her husband fight over who's turn it is to get their girl's out of their beds in the morning. I couldn't agree more...it is one of life's most precious moments. There is nothing sweeter then a baby's sleep face, wild hair and cute little smile that appears as they see their parent enter the room for the first time. Babies are a true example of unconditional love. Don't you wish everyone greeted you like your baby? Wouldn't it be nice if the crabby lady at work was as happy to see you as your sweet little baby??? Life would be so much nicer if we all had a baby's happy, care-free demeanor. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest!! I agree...nothing cheers my day up more then to walk in and see a messy head baby, sleep face and all!!! I love it! Great post :) I cannot believe how big Lana is...just seems like yesterday I did the newborn photos!!!

Learning As I Go Blog said...

I cherish her newborn photos so much!! You are so talented. :) XOXOXO Danielle