"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Balancing Oil: Geranium & Pomegranate for all skin types

Overview

"Our Balancing Oil works hard to penetrate the skin, preserve intrinsic moisture and combine with your natural oils to bring your skin into harmony."

  • GERANIUM
    • harmonizing
    • cell repairing
  • POMEGRANATE
    • antioxidant
    • collagen supporting

Pangea Organics Award Winning

My mother-in-law got me this wonderful product for Christmas and it is AMAZING! I have tried many organic skin care products and this one blows all of them away. It really works. I can't believe an oil can actually help with acne...but it does! It is costly ($50.00) but worth every penny. In my opinion, there are two things you should never cut costs on: Healthy Food and Skin Care Products. Check it out when you get a chance. The eye cream is on my birthday wish list! :)

No comments: