Nothing like a family filled day of fun! Yard work, side walk chalk, bike riding, and a little BBQ! It was a beautiful day. The day ended with some homemade, healthy ice cream. It was DELISH!!! Here is the recipe:
1) Peel and cut 3 bananas. Freeze.
2) Once frozen, add to a food processor.
3) Add 3 T. of natural peanut butter.
4) Add 2 T. of organic/raw honey.
5) Add a splash of organic/raw milk.
6) Add a few ice cubes.
7) Blend until the consistency looks like ice cream. You may need to add more milk or peanut butter to achieve the proper consistency.
8) Prepare and enjoy immediately. It will melt quickly.